|Nova's old logo|
|First||Real Name: James Richard Wilson, Jr.|
|Second|| Born: June 1, 1990
|Fourth||Alter Egos: Dick Chappy, David Gustav|
James 'Nova' Wilson, Jr. is a Creature, mainly known for his rather inappropriate gags, according to him, "being a jerk," and for raging. He has, however, shown softer sides. He plays various games with almost every other Creature. Nova also has a second channel which is currently being used for specific games, mostly in the fighting genre. He is the most subscribed Creature, with over 2 million subscribers as of August 8, 2013.
Nova started out making Machinima videos on his channel in 2008 along with some short Let's Play videos of various games. He went on a small hiatus (roughly 2 months) while waiting for a new computer. Upon his return, he began posting videos on Machinima Respawn, which at the time had just started. He soon started making commentaries, both for his channel and Machinima. Eventually the focus of his channel changed from machinima to commentaries on a whole.
Not long after, he began doing a solo playthrough of Dead Rising 2, which turned into a multiplayer walkthrough featuring Sp00n. For the months to follow, he and Sp00n did various multiplayer series as well, including continuing with solo videos. He also began making multiplayer videos with other Machinima makers and commentators, some also known as the Creatures, and soon became an official Creature himself, and he became a regular guest on Creature Talk. James' videos used to have an intro, in which his creature (Pyjak from Mass Effect 2) walked across his YouTube name and then it pooped on it, but more recently, he has simply been using artwork or 'title cards' also called thumbnails. He is most notably known for Happy Wheels, The first 8 episodes all have over 1,000,000 views. He has his own Character in Happy Wheels, Pogo Stick Man.
Nova also created a second channel, the main focus of which is for WWE '13 and other WWE games
He hit 1,000,000 subscribers on July 30, 2012 at 8:57 PM EST.
He hit 2,000,000 subscribers on August 8, 2013 at 1:23 AM EST.
Excerpts From The Chronicles Of Nova
A lot of people get confused when talking about the young James, stories of him going to school and playing in the park like normal kids are often used to tone down the actual facts of his life before creating Youtube videos. Early in his life, James lived with his parents; a Circus midget and Bearded Lady, as part of a traveling circus that went from town to town spreading enjoyment to all the young children and their families. James was raised well-mannered, and honorable. He would often be seen handing fairy floss to orphans and homeless people free of charge. Then something changed.
The Circus was losing customers. Families no longer wished to take their children to see James' father be mangled by the lion, and no one was interested in his mother's beard. This upset James immensely. One day over his dinner of bread and cheese he turned to his mother and said “Dearest Mother, tomorrow I shall go to the city, to see why the people no longer wish to come to the circus.”
His mother looked grimly at him and forbid him to ever go near the city, “Wicked and terrible things live there,” she told him. That night, James packed his bag with a few mementos and supplies and after sneaking quietly past his snoring mother who was passed out at the table, he ducked out of the tent and headed off to the city.
Within 5 minutes, James had himself a steady job as a hot dog vendor, a car, and a nice flat overlooking the town. But James didn’t mind the view for it reminded him of when the circus packed up to move on. Now you may find it strange that James at the age of 5 had his drivers' license, but stranger things were afoot. While stopping to fill up gas one day he noticed the price had gone up. This displeased him greatly, and after researching what was going on, he walked from the gas station all the way to the Arabian desert to kick the Arabian Prime Minister in the nuts.
Where if not for the countless eye witnesses and television crews covering the story, many would not believe it to be true, but then a mere 5 days later James arrived back at the gas station carrying behind him a cargo container filled with crude oil that he had been given by the Arabians in hopes that he would not impregnate all their females.
By the age of 20, James' life had dropped in quality drastically. He no longer had his job as a hot dog vendor, he was an alcoholic, and had a mortgage, 3 kids, an abusive wife, and a drug addiction to horse tranquilizers.
Long gone was the James raised by the circus, now in his place was the angry young man who would push old people down stairs, punch babies and start fights with dustbins for looking at him wrong. This dramatic decline also included many stints in rehab with Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Ritchie, and twice with Charlie Sheen. It is also claimed that he was the one that gave Britney Spears her crew cut.
These were some of James' darkest times, but soon after one of his failed attempts to start his own space station, James came to what he called his awakening.
Waking up one day on the side of the road covered in what looked like half eaten pineapples, broken beer bottles and 16 plucked chickens James realised it was time to get his life back in order. What followed was the montage of all montages, and in a matter of a few short scenes, James had cured cancer, brought peace to the Middle East and now made and uploaded videos on the internet. Life, it seemed, had given James another chance.
Currently Ongoing Games
These are games that James is currently uploading videos on:
- Minecraft: Asgard Adventures w/ Kootra
- State of Decay
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior w/ Kootra
- Rust Early Alpha
- Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction w/ Kootra
- Gmod Multiplayer Slender w/ Immortal
- Grand Theft Auto 5 ONLINE w/ Nova, Kevin & Immortal
- The Wolf Among Us (waiting for part 2 to come out)
- Dead Rising 3 w/Spoon
Games Played (in the past)
Note: this is incomplete
|Game||Date (Began & Finished)||Episodes||Notes|
|Dead Rising 2: Case 0: Road of Rising Dead||Sep 2, 2010 - Sep 29, 2010||6||First ever playthrough on his channel.|
|Dead Rising 2||Sep 27, 2010 - Oct 17, 2010||49||Sp00n joined in during episode 6, switching it to a co-op.|
|Fallout New Vegas w/Dead Money||Oct 18, 2010 - Jan 17, 2011||24||Never finished|
|Dead Rising 2: Lost||Oct 19, 2010 - Oct 24, 2010||5||With Sp00n|
|Christian's Road to Wrestlemania||Oct 24, 2010 - Nov 1, 2010||23|
|Fable 3||Oct 27, 2010 - Jan 21, 2011||56||With Sp00n|
|Nova's Road to Wrestlemania||Nov 6, 2010 - Nov 20, 2010||18|
|Assassin's Creed Brotherhood||Nov 16, 2010 - Dec 26, 2010||72|
|SVR11 Universe Mode||Nov 16, 2010 - Feb 1, 2011||16|
|Rey Mysterio's Road to Wresltmania||Nov 24, 2010 - Dec 7, 2010||24|
|Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer||Dec 3, 2010 - Dec 22, 2010||8||With Sp00n|
|John Cena's Road to Wrestlemania||Dec 11, 2010 - Jan 2, 2011||16|
|DC Universe Online||Dec 8, 2010 - Jan 18 2011||8||The first 5 episodes were the beta, and episode 6 marked the birth of Ginger Powder who was called Baby Powder.|
|Minecraft: Adventures||Dec 26, 2010 - Feb 17, 2011||47||With Kootra, SSoHPKC, Junkyard, Sp00n and Gassy|
|Minecraft: Forgotten Temple||Jan 26, 2011 - Jan 27, 2011||4||With Kootra & Gassy Mexican|
|Minecraft: Obstacle Course||Jan 27, 2011 - Jan 28, 2011||5||With Kootra & Gassy|
|Minecraft: The Desert Temple||Feb 4, 2011 - Feb 6, 2011||5||With PBat, Kootra & Gassy|
|Minecraft: The Lonely Lighthouse||Feb 17, 2011 - Feb 23, 2011||8||With Kootra & Gassy|
|Minecraft: Sp00n's Epic Return||Feb 23, 2011 - Feb 28, 2011||8||With SSoHPKC & Sp00n|
|Minecraft: Spleef Arena||Feb 28, 2011 - May 4, 2011||4||With Kootra, Gassy, Ze & Junkyard|
|Minecraft: Escapecraft 3||Mar 3, 2011 - Mar 6, 2011||6||With Kootra, Gassy & Ze|
|Minecraft: Creature Server||Mar 8, 2011 - Mar 12, 2011||5||With Creatures|
|Minecraft: Portal: The Escape||Mar 12, 2011 - Mar 14, 2011||6||With Kootra & Ze|
|Minecraft: Escapecraft 3 AGAIN||Mar 18, 2011 - Mar 19, 2011||6||With Kootra, Ze & Gassy|
|Minecraft: Zombiecraft||Mar 20, 2011 - Apr 15, 2011||7|
|Minecraft: Treehouse Returns||Apr 18 2011||2||With Sly, Kootra and SSoHPKC|
Minecraft: The Challenge Begins
|Apr 16, 2011 - Apr 18, 2011||2||With Sly & SSoH|
|Minecraft: Temple of Gods 3||May 21, 2011 - May 25, 2011||6||With Sly & CupQuake|
|Black Ops The Ultimate Nazi Zombies||Dec 13, 2010 - Dec 16, 2010||6||
|Black Ops The Not So Ultimate Nazi Zombies||Dec 20, 2010 - Jan 3, 2011||7||With Kootra|
|Black Ops The Semi-Ultimate Nazi Zombies||Jan 3, 2011 - Jan 4, 2011||3||With Kootra & Sp00n|
|Back Ops First Stirke Ascension Zombies||Feb 2, 2011 - Mar 14, 2011||16||With Kootra & Sp00n|
|Dead Rising 2: Case West||Dec 27, 2010 - Jan 1, 2011||13||With Sp00n|
|SVR User-Created Stories: Because I am the Miz||Jan 4, 2011 - Feb 17, 2011||17|
|Left 4 Dead 2: Mines of the Living Dead (Minecraft)||Jan 7 2011||1||With Sp00n and Kootra|
|Left 4 Dead 2: Last Gift Survival||Jan 7 2011||1||With Sp00n and Kootra|
|Left 4 Dead 2: Payload Hoodoo||Jan 21-24 2011||3||With Sp00n. Gassy and Kootra|
|Left 4 Dead 2: City 17||Jan 29-Feb 1 2011||4||With Sp00n, Gassy and Kootra|
|Left 4 Dead 2: Helms Deep Reborn||Feb 12-13 2011||3||With Sp00n, Gassy and Kootra|
|Dead Space 2: Full Playthrough||Jan 24-May 20 2011||52|
|Fight Night Champion - Nova vs Kootra MLG Battle||Feb 3-5 2011||3||With Sp00n (Only on Skype) and Kootra|
|Minecraft: Notch Seananners & MORE! Machinima Live Stream||Feb 12-Mar 4 2011||6||With Kootra, Gassy (on Skype only) and Sly and many more (in game only)|
|Magicka: Playthrough of MLG||Feb 12-20 2011||3||With Kootra, Ze and Gassy|
|Magicka: Playthrough||Apr 4-11 2011||6||With Sly and SSoH|
|Dead Space 2: Multiplayer||Feb 16-Mar 8 2011||11||With Sp00n|
|Bulletstorm Playthrough||Feb 22-Mar 3 2013||35|
|Killing Floor||Dec 25 2010-Aug 13 2011||11||With Sp00n, SSoH, Xcal and DeeJay|
|Killzone 3||Mar 4-19 2011||29|
|Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The Da Vinci Disappearance||Mar 9-12 2011||10|
|Homefront: Multiplayer||Mar 16-21 2011||4||with Kootra, Sp00n and SlyFox|
|Homefront: Full Playthrough||Mar 16-24 2011||14|
|Smackdown Vs Raw 2011: Chris Jericho Road to Wrestlemania||Mar 20-Apr 1 2011||4||Never Finished|
|Minecraft Solo: RPG Map Imperial Lands||Apr 6-7 2011||2||Never Finished|
|Minecraft Solo: Air Canada Down Survival||Apr 16-May 19 2011||17|
|Minecraft Solo: Zombiecraft 2.2 Verruckt||May 21-23 2011||3|
|Minecraft: Criswelvania||Mar 26-Apr 7 2011||9||With SlyFox|
|WWE All Stars: Path of Champions Legend Undertaker||Mar 31-Apr 4 2011||5|
|Dead Nation||Apr 14-21 2011||4||With Kootra|
|Power Stone||Apr 12-14 2011||2|
|Gears of War 2||Apr 12 2011||2||with Sp00n|
|Gears of War 3 - Beta||Apr 16-May 9 2011||15||with Sp00n|
|Portal 2||Apr 19-May 19 2011||20||With Sly|
|Portal 2: Solo Campaign||Apr 29-30 2011||3||Never Finished|
|Brink: Co-op Campaign||May 14-23 2011||7||With Sp00n and SSoH|
|Brink: Challenge Map||May 10-12 2011||5||With Kootra|
|Draw My Thing||May 5 2011-Jan 18 2013||18||With Junk, Ze, Kootra, Sly, SSoH, Monica, Immortal and Kevin|
|Terraria Solo||May 16-17 2011||4|
|Terraria Co-op||May 17-20 2011||5||With SSoH|
|Minecraft Solo: Survival Island V4 - Quest For Zeppelin||May 22-Jun 5 2011||11|
|The Witcher 2||May 23-Jun 6 2011||8||Never Finished|
|Minecraft: Carnival Of Doooom||May 24-29 2011||10||With Kootra and SSoH|
|Fable 3:Traitor's Keep DLC Playthrough||May 26-Jun 3 2011||8||With Sp00n|
|Infamous 2: Evil Playthrough||Jun 7-18 2011||32|
|Techno Kitten Adventure||Jun 8 2011-Mar 28 2012||12|
|Terraria Co-op: Custom Map The Golden Temple||Jun 10-13 2011||4||With SSoH|
|Minecraft: GOLFCRAFT||Jun 11-13 2011||6||With SSoH (first three episodes on his chanel)|
|The Game Of LIFE||Jun 19 2011-Feb 24 2012||15||With Nova's Mom (Skype only), SSoH, Sly, Kootra, and Ze (Skype and game)|
|Little Big Planet 2||Jun 19-21 2011||5||with Sp00n|
|Duke Nukem Forever||Jun 14-Aug 2011||26||with Sp00n|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops - Annihilation||Jun 28-29 2011||5||with SSoH, Sp00n and Sly|
|Minecraft Solo: The Shadow of Mars||Jun 3-Jul 2 2011||6|
|Minecraft Solo: LETS DOME PLAY||Jul 7-11 2011||6|
Minecraft: Tri-Mountain Survival
|Jul 20-Sep 7 2011||48|
Nightmare House 2
|Jul 22-28 2011||12|
Minecraft: Aether Adventures
|Jul 22-31 2011||6||raged quit|
|Minecraft: SUPER HOSTILE||Jul 13-Aug 13 2011||11||with Sp00n, never finished|
|E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy||Jul 30-Aug 19 2011||13||with SSoHPKC, never finished|
No More Heroes Heroes' Paradise
|Aug 15-20 2011||5||Never finished|
Minecraft: The Mystery Of Eradallion
|Jun 15-Aug 16 2011||8||With SSoH|
|Aug 19-Sep 1 2011||12||With SSoHPKC|
Minecraft: The Ex-Communicated Series
|Aug 14 2011-Dec 12 2012||74 + one bonis||With SSoHPKC and SlyFox|
|FEAR 3 / F3AR:||Jun 21-Jul 17 2011||22||with Sp00n|
|Team Fortress||Aug 21 2011||2||with Sly and Kootra|
|Scream Fortress 2||Oct 31-Nov 1 2011||3||with Kootra, Ze and Gassy|
Infamous 2: UGC Missions
|Aug 20-23 2011||4|
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
|Aug 23-Nov 1 2011||56||Never Finished|
|Black Ops Rezurrection||Aug 23-Sep 8 2011||8||With Kootra, SSoH and Sp00n|
|Gears of War 3 - Walkthrough Co-Op||Sep 20-Oct 11 2011||11||with Kootra, SSoH and Sp00n|
|Minecraft: Treehouse Reborn/3.0||Aug 29 2011-May 12 2012||78||with Creatures|
|Aug 31-Sep 12 2011||5||First Facecam|
|Dead Island - Walkthrough Co-Op||Sep 6 2011-Jan 28 2012||55||With Kootra, SSoH and Sp00n|
|Resistance 3 Co-Op||Sep 6-Oct 6 2011||21||With Sp00n|
|Minecraft 1.8 Update Pre-Release||Sep 6-10 2011||6||Chimney and Luclin came in at ep 3|
|Minecraft: The Cubeception||Sep 11-19 2011||13||With SSoH|
|Resident Evil 4 HD||Sep 20-Oct 15 2011||12|
|Minecraft: The Missing Children||Sep 20-25 2011||8||With Ze|
|Minecraft: MONARCH OF MADNESS||Sep 27-Oct 12 2011||18||With SSoH|
|Portal 2: Co-op Peer Review DLC Campaign||Oct 6-11 2011||6||with Kootra|
Minecraft: Craft Crossing
|Oct 8 2011-Mar 31 2012||48|
|Happy Wheels||Oct 8 2011-Oct 27 2012||198||one episode with his mom|
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
|Oct 11 2011- Jun 29 2012||52||with Sp00n|
|Batman: Arkham City||Oct 18 - Dec 19 2011||38|
|Minecraft: Deep Space Turtle Chase||Oct 18-Nov 7 2011||14||with SSoH|
PayDay The Heist
|Oct 22 2011-Nov 9 2012||31||
with Ze, Kootra, SSoH, Diction, Danz, Gassy and Sp00n,
|Infamous: Festival of Blood||Oct 26-30 2011||10|
|Minecraft: Levi's Nightmare||Oct 31-Nov 5 2011||3||with Rachekip|
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops
|Nov 8-19 2011||10||with SSoH|
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Survival
|Nov 14-16 2011||3||with SSoH|
Assassins Creed Revelations
|Nov 14-19 2011||5||Never finished|
|Nonsensical Skyrim||Nov 12 2011||3||Never finished|
|Minecraft: Red And Blue||Nov 22-23 2011||2||with SSoH (had some problems with the map so they couldn't continune but it later returned as a diffrent series)|
|Minecraft: Tom And Jerry: Jerry's Adventure||Nov 27-Dec 7 2011||14||with SSoH|
|Nonsensical Saints Row The Third||Dec 3, 2011 - Mar 28, 2012||68||With Sp00n|
Minecraft: The Institution
|Dec 22 2011-Jan 5 2012||7|
Star Wars The Old Republic
|Dec 21-31 2011||6||with Kootra and Sp00n|
|Terraria Charity Livestream||Dec 23 2011- Jan 2012||8||With Creatures (Sly and SSoH) and The Yogscast|
|Clue Board Game||Feb 9-10 2012||3||with SSoH and Kootra|
The Simpsons Arcade Game
|Feb 9-10 2012||3||With SSoH|
|Half-Life 2 Synergy||Jan 29-Jun 3 2012||35||With Kootra and Ze|
|Yahtzee Hands Down||Feb 12-13 2012||2||with SSoH and Kootra|
Until I Rage: Super Meat Boy
|Feb 19-Mar 5 2012||10|
|Mouse Trap||Feb 15-19 2012||2||with Kootra and SSoH|
The Darkness 2 Co-op
|Feb 12-24 2012||8||with Sp00n|
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
|Feb 24- 2012||13|
|Nova and Sp00n are Pro Golfers (Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13)||Apr 19, 2012 - Apr 27, 2012||4||
Catchphrases and Quotes
- "KATANAA!" (Only used at Infamous 2 when stabing enemies or civilians with the DLC weapon katana)
- "He will tear you a new one! "
- "Come here you little shit!"
- "OH COME ON!"
- "I'm glad that I have this giant fucking rock to look at as opposed to my communal tree." (Treetopia Ep 35 "Whoops")
- "One way you're fucking complaining; another way you're fucking complaining; either way you're fucking complaining. Eat my butthole. How about that?" (Said to Kootra in Asgard Adventures whilst ram hunting)
- "Any painkillers in he'e? Painkillers? C'MON!!" (Used in Max Payne 3)
- "Don't move bitch! BOOM! Right in your vagina!" (Used in Max Payne 3 - 1 MAN RESCUE SQUAD)
- "You're/Ya damn right!"
- "LOOOK AT THAT UNICORN!" (Used in the Walking Dead.)
- "You broke the rules!"
- "What's going on over he'e?" (Generally used with a psuedo-Brooklyn accent on the word "here".)
- "Nab it on up."
- "Do it for me!"
- "Beatin' dat ass!"
- "Twisty jump!"
- "GODDAMN IT!" (Used mostly during rage videos)
- "LITTLE BOY!" (Used in Happy Wheels but started while using the mod More Creeps And Weirdos)
- "Excuse me! EXCUSE ME!"
- "Notch... NOTCH, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" and "Fix the damn ladders, Notch!"
- "Gimme dat..."
- "Fuck the world!" (Used in Happy Wheels when the character tears his own leg off and throws it.)
- "Wiggle your niblets!" (Used in Happy Wheels)
- "I'M TAKING A FUCKING SHIT! LEAVE ME ALONE" (In the first creature house tour)
- "WGHARBLBLBLBLBLBLBL!" (Used during rage videos, and in Happy Wheels also.)
- "I'm gonna gay tony on this shit!" (Mostly in Mincraft, once in Dead Island, and Skyrim.)
- "Dundundundundundundun" (While doing the "Gay Tony ")
- "Faceplant!" or "Use your face!"
- "You gotta be kidding me!"
- "BROTHER HELP ME!!!" (Lion King reference used in 'Happy Wheels')
- "sings the walking dead intro" (some games)
- "IM GONNA SUCK YOUR DICK!" (In the Avengers video on Creature Hub)
- "WHAT THE FUCK?... Man..."
- "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" (During Quad-Mountain Survival when a robber steals his things)
- Gasping loudly
- "Screw you."
- "STOP FUCKIN STEPPIN ON MY CROPS."
- "Hey, man." (commonly used in minecraft)
- "OH RANDOM BIKE!" (Happy Wheels)
- "PORQUÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ?" (In Max Payne 3 and in a few other videos)
- "Fuck you T-dog" (Used in Quad Mountain Survival)
- "You elemental pricks." (When a glowstone creeper blew up at his entrance.)
- "This is all your fault, T-Dog!
- "Should've been you, T-Dog!"
- "T-Dog you son of a bitch!"
- "Gimme some of that dirty meat." (Dirty meat is what Nova says to replace rotten flesh.)
- "Agh, big lady! NOOO!" (Happy Wheels)
- "OOO, AWW, NAAA!" (Used when Nova goes MLG on shooting whales, and throwing swords in Happy Wheels.)
- "Wow, he's not dying, holy shit." (Used in all games.)
- "My keyboard is a piece of shit." (Used in Until I Rage series, Mostly on the Impossible game and Minecraft.)
- "Hey, buddy!" (Used mostly in Minecraft when yelling at hostile mobs.)
- "Kootra smells"
- "My butt is so wet."
- "Show me the way to Jason Statham."
- "WE'RE GOING TO PAX!"
- "Por que, salsa...por que?"
- "WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCK?!?!?!?!"
- Sneezing horribly
- "Damn grey guy." (Used in Sumotori Dreams.)
- "Sponsor me." (Used in random or in any of his videos where he tells a company to sponsor him for saying there name. An example would be that they order Papa Johns in a video, Nova would say sponsor me.)
- "Putting the moves on that ficus." (From the Tom and Jerry custom map with Seamus.)
- "Are you serious?"
- "OH MY GODDDD!!!!!"
- "You cracker jack!"
- "GREY!!!" (Used in Sumotori Dreams)
- "Dr. PEPPER!"
- "_________ Up the Ying-yang"
- "Get Up!" (Usually in Sumotori Dreams when he is prepared to strike.)
- "Ewww...You're sick!" (Usually in Sumotori Dreams when a character humps him.)
- "Gimme Kiss!" (Used in Walking Dead series when he goes up to Lily.)
- "I seen that/I seen it."
- "STEVEN!" (Used in Minecraft: Asgard Adventures w/Kootra.)
- "Squandered" (Ever since Creature Iron Man Movie Marathon Trip)
- "You've just been Loki'd"
- "Hey babeh" (Usually said when approaching a female character in all games.)
- "EL LUCHADOR!!" (Used in Battleblock Theater)
- "For the group" (in TreeTopia)
- "Sly's over there doing his own let's play!" (in TreeTopia)
- "Absoloutely/Absoloutely Not"
Main article: Nova/Trivia
- He has snorted Fun Dip, twice.
- Nova names products like Lipton Iced Tea, Fruit Gushers, and Brisk in commentaries to try and get a sponsorship deal. On October 14, 2012, Nova finally got his wish and became sponsored by NOS High Performance Energy drink, but only for a short time.
- His favorite song is "All Star" by Smash Mouth.
|Danz Newz • ImmortalHD • Kootra • Nova |
SlyFoxHound • Sp00nerism • SSoH • ZeRoyalViking