|Kootra's Current Profile Picture|
|Birthdate||April 24 1991|
|Aliases||Koots, Hoardan, Kooters, Tom Koots|
Jordan was born in Montana and then moved to Scotland. After about five years out of the United States, he moved to Colorado. Kootra grew up being a pyromaniac after his uncle had bought him some fireworks. Before making videos, Kootra was an assistant greenskeeper at a golf course. Kootra began his YouTube career with Call of Duty 4 machinimas that were viewed on Machinima's main channel. He then continued to make Halo machinimas, such as Warthog Training and Suppressor.
Kootra then got into video editing and graphics, such as lens flares and 3D Modeling. He has been known to make machinimas using the Unreal Development Kit (UDK). Jordan then got into commentating games such as Left 4 Dead and Modern Warfare 2, later getting a Machinima Respawn contract, meeting other directors, one actually living close to him, and started playing with them.
Currently Ongoing Games
These are games that Kootra is uploading videos on:
- Rock of Ages w/ Ze
- Random Counter-Strike
- The Witcher 2
- CS:GO Case Openings
Some of Kootra's more popular machinima:
- Madness Series
- Reprisal (Unfinished)
- Happy Mother's Day
- Contrast Police
- Payload (Unfinished)
- Dr. Stevie Why (Unfinished)
- Door (animation test)
- Craft Spice
Catchphrases and Quotes
- "Dern Sure"
- "Stupid jerk(s)."
- "I'll take it!"
- "Creature Cats!"
- "That was MLG!"
- "What the Brown?"
- "You gotta be kiddin' me."
- "Are you kiddin' me?"
- "You dumb!"
- "SAVER ME!"
- "Cheese it!"
- "That guy is hacking/is a hacker." (This is often used in Team Fortress 2, when Kootra dies due to a lucky shot.)
- "Creature Cats!"
- "____ Hundo/Grando" (when reffering to a number, usually any amount of money)
- "Hey guys, what's going on? This is Kootra here."
- *MLG Hyperventilation*
- "Snipper rifle."
- "Oh man, that guy got his pancakes flipped."
- "_______ Cats"
- "OH MAN!"
- "EW WHAT IS THAT?"
- "You brown, Ze?"
- "Nice like rice."
- "What was that?!"
- "_______ cats, meow."
- "I don't even know what I said."
- "Hi, Ze." (This is usually said extremely close to the microphone, and often used when Kootra beats Ze in Rock of Ages. Kootra also says this when he doesn't want to answer a question, usually in Minecraft.)
- "HEH HEH HEH"
- "Look at that lens flare!"
- "ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME RIGHT NOW?!"
- "LENS FLARE!"
- "M'kay. Beautiful, beautiful."
- "Good job/come on boys!"
- "What a hacker!" (Said when killed in various games such as TF2)
- "GAME OVER YEAH!" (Usually said when someone's minecraft crashes.)
- "What in the world?"
- "Twitch Sponsored ___ here"
- "Oh I [you/we/it] Darn sure did [does]"
- "RIP in Peace"
- "So I sat down..." (when telling a story on Creature Talk)
- Gash nerbit! (When something bad happens)
- Daniel! Dan-IEL!
|2012||Sly's Arrival||Himself||not Credited|
|2012||Goodbye Red Velvet||Crazy Cake Man/Himself|
|2012||Meanwhile at YouTube||Various|
|2012||Bunny Bust 2||Archer|
|2013||The Hangover: Creature Edition||Himself|
|2013||Trick or Treat||Bear|
|2014||St. Patrick's Day||Himself|
Main article: Kootra/Trivia
- The joke about Kootra's smell began in this video of Nova's.
- The name "Kootra" was created when Jordan tried to think of a name that sounded like something from Star Wars.
- As of November 5, 2011 Kootra is a happily married man.
|Danz • Dex • Immortal|
Kootra • Kevin • Nova
Sp00n • SSoH • Ze