|Ginger Powder in Saints Row IV|
|First Appearance||"Nonsensical Skyrim Ep.1 - Gimmie A BIG OL KISSEMS" (2011)|
|Last/Most recent appearance||Unknown|
The name originally came about as Baby Powder during Nova's DC Universe series, however as series started, and James went on, the name then changed to Ginger Powder. A Ginger Powder is usually overweight, ginger headed, and has distorted facial features.
Major Ginger PowdersEdit
- Saints Row the Third
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2013
- Lord of the Rings: War in the North
- Dark Souls
- Dark Souls II
- APB: All Points Bulletin
- Saints Row IV
- Grand Theft Auto V Online
Minor Ginger Powders/cameos and refrencesEdit
- M&M's Beach Party - Nova chose the orange M&M, closest to the ginger hair of Ginger Powder
- Barbie Jet Set & Style - Nova continued to screw up the hair of clients, and tried to make a Ginger Powder hair on one of them.
- Family Feud - as a part of Creature Game Nights with Seamus, Danz, and Nova.
- Disney's Guilty Party
- Babysitting Mama - baby Ginger Powder
- America's Next Top Model - Ginger Powder appeared as "AnalFlute"(also called "Gingerbitch")
- During the Borderlands Race Creature Game Night special Nova named his character "Ginger Chumply" a mix between Ginger Powder and Dan's character "Chet Chumply"
- Danz calls a red haired NPC "Ginger Powder" in his Grand Theft Auto IV series.
- James created a Ginger Powder-style character "GingerHoe" while playing Arkham Origins Multiplayer during the 2013 24 Hour Livescream.
Nonsensical Saints Row 3Edit
Though it was never said much, Nova has told that the story of the Saints Row Ginger Powder was rather depressing: he hit rock bottom and started going to gay bars and had his nose broken in three different places after making on a fist fight, though this could be a reference to the beginning of Saints Row 2. When formatted to PC, of course, Ginger Powder had to get a makeover to his face, making him more ugly and morbidly disgusting than before.
Nonsensical Saints Row 4Edit
When the popular Nonsensical Saints Row series returned, James used the new character creator in the early-access version to create a familiar yet different version of Ginger Powder, dubbed Ginger Powder 3.0.
- When Seamus, Kootra and Nova were playing Clue, Seamus noticed a suspect named Plum that looked awfully familiar to Ginger Powder. However, Ginger Powder/Plum was not the right suspect.
- He's also known for humping and assaulting a group of ninjas during a Stag assault to the Saints HQ.
- Nova said on Creature Talk that he wanted to do a playthrough of GTA: San Andreas and make the main character, Carl Johnson (CJ), a ginger and name him Ginger Johnson.
- According to Creature Talk Episode 70, when the Creatures recalled their trip to their local Laser Quest, Nova tried to get his name on the leaderboards as Ginger Powder but the attendant made a mistake and it turned out as Ginger Power.